A Bookworm’s Guide to a Lazy Weekend
Imagine spending a lazy weekend just doing what you love. If you are a bookworm, you would probably be thinking about all those books you want to read by now. The idea of having uninterrupted time to enjoy a good read is already a pleasant thought in itself. But why not pamper yourself and indulge in some of the simple pleasures as you laze the weekend away? Here are some ideas to get you started.
1. Pick the coziest spot you can find for your weekend reading marathon. Gather all the books you plan to read. Stack them up where you can easily grab the next one on your list.
2. Make sure your kitchen is properly stocked up with all the food and snacks you will need. Prepare what you can in advance like quinoa snacks, sandwiches, and other healthy eats so you do not have to spend more time than necessary cooking a meal.
3. Hang out and do a bit of reading at the library or your favorite coffee shop or bookstore café. Or you can pack lunch or some snacks and head out to the park for some outdoor reading. Find a quiet place under the shade of a tree for a picnic read.
4. Spend time book-hunting at bookstores near you. Or use the time to explore literary points of interests in your city.
5. Unplug and do all your reading offline. Stick to the plan of doing all the bookish things you can think of. Anything else is just a distraction.